Global data-as-a-service platform between HR and payroll systems for a multinational payroll service provider
- Clients provide payroll data in low volume in many formats globally, creating pressure on month end close and difficult challenge to transition to new service providers.
- Slow onboarding of new clients and unpredictable costs.
- A flexible mapping and translation layer that is certified to work with major HR systems as a add on maintained service.
- Modularized approach to local formats and standards, with first client investment in a country followed by templated efficiency.
- Developed into a profit center product, with a pipeline of USD 15m+.
- Service also underpinned larger further cross sales, with around 10-15 new multi-country deals related.
- On average brought onboarding timescales down by over 60% and 3 day earlier monthly close for clients.