Medical auditing process integration for a multinational standards and certification body
- Multiple excel and legacy systems used for planning and tracking onsite and remote audit work was operationally expensive to maintain.
- Changes in circumstances, such as absentees and travel restrictions, difficult to handle and overstaffing was required.
- Integration of all legacy sources to an interim broker with a new low code no code workflow platform to manage manual intervention.
- Utilizing strategic ERP and CRM investment more fully in the business process.
- Integration links enabled new CRM and ERP solutions to take over from legacy platforms.
- Foundation for data broker and workflow platform in place, enabling business processes to move to an automated basis.