Enterprise Master Data Management
Enterprise Master Data Management for large private bank in India
- Misuse cases of fraud through non-existing names and address while applying for new IPOs.
- Low cross-sell and up-sell revenues through house-holding for retail customers.
- High NPAs due to inability to view customer’s total exposure.
- Unclean data hampering accurate management (BI) reporting.
- Deterministic algorithms based de-duplication and standardization of customer and house-hold data to generate enterprise customer master view.
- Single Customer View resulting in 10% revenue uplift through cross-sell and up-sell.
- Reduced NPAs.
- Enhanced KYC Compliance.
- Enhanced AML Compliance.
- Improved validation with external credit rating agencies.