Compliant data management process establishment for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) across varied data sources at a global professional services company
- Compliance with tracking of records of processing activity rules difficult to prove.
- Data subject requests time consuming and prone to incomplete data coverage.
- Implement an automated single view of client register of companies via legal document AI, finance and compliance system analytics.
- Utilise email and communications data to combine with single client record to map data subjects to records and data systems.
- Compliance to GDPR regulations and 90% reduction in manual effort associated with cataloging and data subject requests.
- Collaboration between Data Privacy and commercial teams such as Marketing, resulting in a joined strategy to monetize data safely.