Data Quality and Compliance
Data quality process for sourcing and standardizing contacts from email, Google analytics, sales, customer feedback and finance to improve coverage of job titles and locations with GDPR compliance
- Multiple unlinked data sources with containing partial valuable contact details.
- Marketing campaigns hindered due to recording consent and legitimate interest status.
- Implemented single master client record, linked to disparate contact details.
- Operational process around amalgamated contact record, including consent and legitimate interest flags.
- Supported a 5x increase in marketing campaign investment, particularly identifying intermediaries to drive top line growth.
- Compliance with internal GDPR policy across all marketing activities.